How I Work
I work on a consultancy basis which has the following benefits for you –
- Much lower costs than working with an agency who will try and get you onto an expensive retainer
- I can work in-house with your team or remotely
- I can help train you or your team which empowers your business by transferring skills to your team
- Pay as you go with an hourly or daily rate. Whether it’s 2 hours’ work or 2 months’ work, there’s less pressure for you to hire more staff before you are ready.
No matter what stage your ecommerce business is at, I can help with:
No website is perfect, but I can quickly audit your website to see if it’s optimised for large traffic volumes. Sometimes the simplest of changes can increase organic Google rankings and your conversion rate. Once your website is in good condition you can look at sending paid traffic to it.
Digital Marketing Channel Analysis
Is your website struggling to rank on Google? Not sure how to start selling your products on Facebook and Instagram? I can help you get traffic quickly without the overheads of a digital marketing agency.
Not sure what content best suits your business? Each business is different, I can help identify content gaps, whether written or video. Content for the sake of it is pointless – your website’s content should be driving traffic and conversions. I can help with both content strategy and production.
Reporting & Analytics
While your online business may be performing well, you may be unsure just what exactly is driving sales. I’ll help you understand Google Analytics configuration so you can know where the sales are coming and focus more energy into those channels. This knowledge will give you the power to upscale your business quickly.
How much does a digital marketing consultant cost?
Consultants charge wildly different figures based on their experience, current workload, and out-goings. Paying more does not always mean you get more for your money. If a consultant is paying for an expensive office and considerable advertising costs, then that can transfer to costs for the client. Some consultants also work for bigger corporations that take their cut.
My day rate is currently £350 per day which I believe is extremely competitive for my skill range and experience. I prefer to either work from the client’s office as I can immerse myself in the business or from home where I can concentrate without distraction. I do not advertise and rely on work through word of mouth from clients and contacts through the industry. These savings on running costs are passed onto the client.
What do you get for your money?
- My extensive digital marketing experience
- Access to a full suite of digital marketing tools
- Training of transferable skills to empower your business
- An impressive return on your investment